Virtual tours would give your clients a better look & feel of your property, which helps sales, raises customers comprehension, provides interactivity and a bunch of brand new features that helps to pop you out from competitors. Below are sample use-cases of the new technology:
Interactive VR is royalty class of VR and it’s your choice if you want to provide powerful wow-effect for your client. Interact with Leap Motion and your own hands or with motion controllers. Wireless accessory available at spring 2017!
- Fully immersive & interactive virtual environment
- Walk freely in VR with position tracking
- Advanced interactions
- Requires PC and Oculus Rift or HTC Vive
MOBILE 360 VR
You can also interact with virtual objects in mobile VR, but there is no position tracking so you can’t move in virtual space as you can do with Oculus Rift and HTC Vive. Advantage of mobile VR is that devices are much cheaper and completely wireless.
- Stereoscopic 360
- 2k or 4k resolution (depending about phone)
- Wireless mobile headsets
- Mixed media content: 3D, photo or video
- Requires mobile phone and headset or cardboard
YOUR OWN HANDS IN VR
Rediscover why hands are the universal human interface. Leap Motion technology senses how you naturally move your hands, so you can interact with virtual objects like you do in the real world.